1. Overview of Climbing Belt Conveyor:
The climbing belt conveyor is suitable for continuous transportation of goods between floors or height differences. For climbing belt conveyors with small inclination angles (≤30°), if the friction on the bottom of the cargo is large enough, non-slip belts with patterns on the surface can be used; climbing belt conveyors need baffles and skirts on the belt. From a control point of view, in order to prevent the heavy goods from going backwards under the action of gravity when stopping, the drive motor needs to be designed with a brake function. The climbing belt conveyor has the characteristics of high efficiency, fast conveying, low noise and uninterrupted. The climbing belt conveyor uses the continuous or intermittent movement of the conveyor belt to transport various items of different light and weight. It can transport all kinds of bulk materials, and can also transport all kinds of cartons, packaging bags and other single-piece goods with low weight. Has many uses. Especially suitable for the transportation of small materials, such as food, injection molded parts, powder and various parts industries. It is used to transport goods between upper and lower floors, slope terrain, flyovers and other planes with height differences. In some cases, it can be used instead of a lift. In order to prevent the articles from rolling off due to gravity when conveying granular articles, a baffle can be added at intervals.
2. The conveyor belt material of the Climbing Belt Conveyor is: rubber, plastic, PVC, PU and other materials. In addition to the transportation of ordinary materials, it can also meet the transportation of materials with special requirements such as oil resistance, corrosion resistance, and anti-static. The surface of the belt can be pasted with anti-skid barrier strips, the geared motor is driven, and photoelectric switches and travel switches can be added to enhance control. Stable operation, safe and convenient operation. The bottom casters can be customized to be oriented or universally set according to customer needs. The overall appearance is beautiful, environmentally friendly, economical and applicable.
3. The structure of the Climbing Belt Conveyor includes: trough belt conveyor, flat belt conveyor, climbing belt conveyor, chain conveyor, mesh conveyor and other forms. The conveyor belt can also be equipped with lifting baffles and accessories such as skirts, which can meet various technological requirements.
4. The characteristics of the Climbing Belt Conveyor:
i) Dimensions: according to the actual production requirements of customers, different lengths, widths, and shapes can be customized to meet customers' production needs;
ii) Drive mode: reduction motor drive, electric drum drive;
iii) Speed regulation mode: frequency conversion speed regulation, stepless speed regulation;
iv) Frame material: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum profile, thermoplastic chain;
v) Equipment features: the slope belt conveyor conveys smoothly, and there is no relative movement between the material and the conveyor belt, which can avoid damage to the conveyed material. The noise is small and the conveying volume is large. Simple structure.
5. Application of Climbing Belt Conveyor:
The climbing belt conveyor can meet the requirements of food transportation, pharmaceutical production, daily chemical production etc., as well as widely used in food, beverage, fruit processing, filling, cans, cleaning, PET bottle blowing, hardware parts production, logistics, E-commerce and other industries.
Reprint and contact the author and indicate the source：https://sifter1986.com/Climbing-Belt-Conveyor-for-Conveying-Sugar.html